Solutions based planning, problem solving and positive implementation.
I have successfully consulted in the design and implementation of training and development programs for customer engagement, credit control and collections, media relations, community engagement, and social media management.
Utilising a process of critical analysis to bring in to sharp focus the needs and wants of both your organisation and stakeholders, I will identify barriers to achievement, and work with you to overcome them.
In short I diagnose a pattern that creates counter productive results, and work with you and your organisation to rectify it with minimal cost and disruption.
I follow a simple hierarchy of process which is as follows:
- Goal/purpose setting in the short and long term.
- Gathering information from a client and external sources.
- Identifying both present and potential problems and barriers.
- Making a diagnosis.
- Making recommendations based on the diagnosis.
- Assisting with implementation of recommended solutions.
- Building a consensus and commitment.
- Facilitating client learning—helping clients to resolve similar problems in the future.
- Permanently improving organisational effectiveness.
Past clients come from a diverse range of large and small businesses and organisations both here on the Gold Coast and nationally.
Feel free to contact me to arrange a friendly meeting.